For a worry free work place.
Painting, Coating, Pipe Labeling, and More
Painting and Coating
Proper pipe preparation and painting applications help prevent corrosion of the piping under the insulation and can save money in efficiency and maintenance of piping systems. IC&E partners with their customers to offer owners these additional solutions and services on a case by case basis.
Knowing where a pipe is going and what is in it can be critical information, not only for process requirements but also in the event of an emergency. IC&E can supply and install any type and size of pipe label following OSHA guidelines and standard.
See below for an expanded list of services and capabilities that IC&E can provide for your project:
- Mechanical Insulation Installation Services
- Work with PVC, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Can apply various other jacketing alternatives
- Corrosion under insulation programs
- Maintenance Programs
- Cryogenic Systems
- Acoustic Insulation capabilities
- Heat Conservation Systems
- Personnel Protection Systems
- Tanks and Vessel Heads and systems
- Pipe Insulation with Fiberglass, Calcium Silicate, Mineral Wool, Foamglass, Styrofoam, Trymer Urethane, Rubber and Polyethylene systems
- Board Insulation Systems
- Blanket Insulation for multiple system types suing Ceramic Fiber, MBI, Armaflex, High Temperature Specialty Components
- Aerial Platform Work
- Swing Stage or Hanging Scaffolding Systems
- Scaffold design and build systems
- Pipe Labeling
- Coating Systems